7.1.07

I've been writing like crazy lately, 11 keepers in the past three days and twice that beside. Everything is a poem to me, not just because of the beauty in the mundane, but for the oppurutnities to form connections in the mundane, the hilarity and tragedy in everything, every object and conversation and interaction. Everything has a story, that's the beauty of a poet, they can tell those stories.

In less rambling news, Poems-For-All took one of my poems, "dinner and a movie", which made me extremely happy. They're a great little organization trying to get the poetry in the hands of the masses just like GPP, and they make gorgeous little books. I can't wait to see mine, he always does a great job with cover design. Other than that, not much to report. Stay stong!

-kaveh

No comments: